The data controller for your information is VIISA OÜ.
- Company registration number: 12117523
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +372 600 4444
- Rävala pst 6, Tallinn, 10145, Estonia
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
Data Collection and Usage
What data do we collect?
The information collected includes both data that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using our services or participating in our campaigns, as well as information that your devices automatically transmit to our products and services when accessing them.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or campaigns, as well as information automatically transmitted by your devices to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- When you contact us by phone, email, or online chat.
- When you browse the evisaoffers.com website.
- When you comment on, like, or share any posts on our social media accounts.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you comment on posts on our website.
Types of Data Collected
We only ask for personal information when it is necessary to provide you with a service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- Personal identification code
- Email address
- Mailing address, country, county, city
- Phone number
- History of your conversations with us
- Information about your web browser and IP address
- Log files
Our website evisaoffers.com stores log files about its visitors. The information collected may include:
- Type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of website visits
- Number of clicks on pages visited on the website
The information in log files is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking visitor activities, and collecting demographic information. The information obtained is not intended to and does not allow for the identification of individuals.
Like most websites, evisaoffers.com uses “cookies.” A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored in the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and store preferences, regional settings, service usage choices, and more.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. Session cookies are deleted immediately after you close your browser.
Cookies are categorized based on their purpose:
- Necessary cookies: Session cookies designed to enable the use of services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent the malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the requested services.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow your browser to remember choices made while using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and avoid re-entering preferences.
How We Use Data
The collected information may be used for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining, managing, developing, personalizing, and expanding our website.
- Collecting statistics to offer better services and/or promotions and understanding and analyzing the behavior of our website visitors.
- Identifying you by phone, message, or email.
- Sending you information and requesting feedback about our services.
- Preventing fraud and protecting our website.
- Enabling us to contact you through social media accounts.
- Reading chat history to expedite relevant advice.
- Improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions.
- Developing new products, services, or enhancing their functionality.
- Simplifying and expediting interactions between us when you contact us.
- Other purposes, such as data analysis, trend research, and evaluating the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
When We May Share Your Data
We may share your data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
With your consent, we may disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
We are obligated to disclose your personal data when required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data to fulfill a legal obligation, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect possible legal violations related to the use of our service, and ensure the safety of service users.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company also retains log files for internal analysis purposes. Log files are typically retained for a shorter period, unless the data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or if we are legally required to retain the data for a longer period.
Processing of Children’s Data
None of our products or services are intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect data from children under 13 years of age. If there is reason to believe that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Your Rights to Protect Your Data
Even if you have previously given consent to share your personal data with us for marketing purposes, you have the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to opt out of communication with us and request that we remove your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you for the purpose of confirming your identity. If you believe that the data we have collected about you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +372 600 4444. We will do everything in our power to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or outdated information.
If you believe that we have violated relevant data protection laws and wish to file a complaint, please contact us using the contact information provided in this document and provide us with all the details regarding the violation. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, outlining the results of the investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact the regulatory authority or data protection authority.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the website has the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
Security of Your Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
References to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, services, or any other aspect of third-party websites.
Last updated 10/10/2023.