Choose your passport
How to Apply for a Visa to Russia
You can apply for your e-Visa to Russia from these countries
Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, China, The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Turkey, Vatican
Russia border crossing points
Far Eastern Federal District
- air checkpoint «Vladivostok (Knevichy Airport)»
- naval checkpoints «Vladivostok», «Zarubino», «Posiet»
- railroad checkpoints «Pogranichny», «Khasan», «Makhalino»
- automobile checkpoints «Poltavka», «Turiy Rog»
- air checkpoint «Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Khomutovo Airport)»
- naval checkpoint «Korsakov»
- air checkpoint «Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo Airport)»
- naval checkpoint «Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky»
- air checkpoint «Blagoveschensk»
- air checkpoint «Khabarovsk (Novy Airport)»
Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- air checkpoint «Anadyr (Ugolny Airport)»
Republic of Buryatia
- air checkpoint «Ulan-Ude (Muhino)»
- air checkpoint «Chita (Kadala)»
- air checkpoint «Kaliningrad (Khrabrovo)»
- naval checkpoint «Kaliningrad (checkpoints in the cities of Kaliningrad, Baltiysk and Svetly)»
- railroad checkpoints «Mamonovo», «Sovetsk»
- automobile checkpoints «Bagrationovsk», «Gusev», «Mamonovo (Grzechotki)», «Mamonovo (Gronowo)», «Morskoje», «Pogranichny», «Sovetsk», «Chernyshevskoye»
Saint Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast
- air checkpoint «Pulkovo»
- naval checkpoints «Vysotsk», «Big port Saint Petersburg (Marine Station)», «Passenger port Saint Petersburg»
- automobile checkpoints «Ivangorod», «Torfjanovka», «Brusnitchnoe», «Svetogorsk»
- pedestrian checkpoint «Ivangorod»
- for a period of 60 days from the date of issue.
Allows a stay
- up to 16 days (day of entry + 14 days + day of departure)
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of E-visa issue
- A digital color photo in JPEG format
- Passport copy in JPEG format
- Travelers can apply for Russian E-visa not earlier than 40 days and not later than 5 days before arrival to Russia
Accepted reasons for travel
- Private visit
- Participating in scientific, cultural, socio-political, economic, sporting events and carrying out relevant communications and contacts
You will need to provide on arrival
- E-visa certificate
- Medical insurance valid for the duration of your stay in the Russian Federation
Advantages of E-visa
No need to stay in lines at the Embassy
No need to provide extra documents
Fill the application, attach picture and get your visa in 4-5 days
Easy to apply
Visa is ready in 4-5 days
Why choose E-visa Offers?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Russian e-visa?
Electronic visa is a single entry visa for private or business visit, tourism, as well as for participating in scientific, cultural, socio-political, economic, sporting events and carrying out relevant communications and contacts.
How long is my E-visa to Russia valid?
E-visa allows you to travel to Russia for a period of not more than 16 days during 60 days from the date of issue. We recommend to apply for a visa not earlier then 40 calendar days and not later than 7 calendar days before travel.
How long does it take to get E-visa to Russia?
Visa should be issued in 5-7 calendar days.
How do I get the E-visa?
If the decision is positive, you will be able to download the E-visa from your account in .pdf format. You should print the visa out or save it to a mobile device and show on the border
If my E-visa to Russian is rejected, do I receive a refund?
No. If your application is denied by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, no refund is possible.
How can I get an invoice for my order?
You will get an invoice automatically to your e-mail after the visa is paid.
Is my credit card information safe?
Yes. We use only worldwide trusted companies for all the payments.
If approved, does this guarantee my admission to the country I am applying for?
E-visa grant does not guarantee your entry into the Russian Federation. Entry can be denied at a border crossing point due to the circumstances referred to in Federal Law or any other reason.
If my E-visa is not approved, can you tell me the reason?
Yes. As soon as we get a reply from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia. However in some cases The MoFA can deny visa without any explanations.
What forms of payment to you accept?
PayPal, Credit cards (Master Card, Visa)